A Phase I, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Atezolizumab (MPDL3280A) Administered Intravenously as a Single Agent to Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors or Hematologic Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Colorectal cancer; Endometrial cancer; Gastric cancer; Glioblastoma; Haematological malignancies; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Prostate cancer; Renal cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Genentech
- 01 Aug 2018 Results published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 30 Jul 2018 Results of PKPD analysis, were published in the Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 26 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 7 May 2018 to 30 Sep 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History