Phase I/II trial of carboplatin, TS-1, and concurrent radiation therapy in elderly patients with locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2018 Primary endpoint (Progression-free survival rate (Assessed at 1 year.)) has been met, according to results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 05 Jun 2018 Results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 20 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.