A Phase 2, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of CTP-499 in Type 2 Diabetic Nephropathy Patients Currently Treated With ACEI and/or ARB Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs PCS 499 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Concert Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Jan 2015 according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Apr 2014 Primary endpoint 'Change in Urinary-albumin:creatinine-ratio at 24 weeks' has not been met, according to a Concert Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History