Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics Study of Single Rising Doses of AbGn-168H Administered by Intravenous Infusion (125 μg/kg, 500 μg/kg, 1 mg/kg, 2 mg/kg) or Subcutaneous Injection (125 μg/kg, 1 mg/kg) to Healthy Male Volunteers (Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Within Dose Groups)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Neihulizumab (Primary) ; Neihulizumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 16 Nov 2011 Actual end date (November 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2011 New trial record