A 6-Week Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Safety Study of the Potential Inhibitory Effects of Ciclesonide Nasal Aerosol on the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal (HPA) Axis in Subjects 6-11 Years With Perennial Allergic Rhinitis (PAR).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclesonide (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Nov 2012 Results were presented at the 2012 Annual Meeting of the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (ACAAI), according to a Sunovion Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 02 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History