Explorative trial to investigate catumaxomab (anti-EpCAM x anti-CD3) for treatment of peritoneal carcinomatosis in patients with gastric adenocarcinomas prior to gastrectomy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Catumaxomab (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CatuNeo
- 20 Jan 2018 Primary endpoint (Rate of macroscopic complete remissions of peritoneal carcinomatosis) has not been met, as per the results presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 20 Jan 2018 Final results of the study presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 19 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.