Neoadjuvant Endocrine Treatment +/- Bevacizumab in postmenopausal Patients with Operable Primary, HER2-neu negative Breast Cancer (including Lobular Cancer) (I) not suitable for Chemotherapy or (II) unlikely to respond to Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Exemestane
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date (10 Mar 2011) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 28 Mar 2012 Planned end date (10 Sep 2014) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 25 Jun 2011 New trial record