Treatment optimization of cetuximab in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer based on tumour uptake of 89Zr-labeled cetuximab assessed by PET.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Zirconium-89 cetuximab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms COLO CETUX
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=44) assessing predictive biomarkers to identify patients with primary resistant mCRC using patient data from NCT02117466 and NCT01691391trials, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 13 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 17 Feb 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 May 2012 New source identified and integrated (Netherlands Trial Register, NTR3433).