Reducing antibiotic tolerance using low dose nitric oxide in cystic fibrosis - a phase 2 pilot study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nitric oxide (Primary) ; Antibacterials; Ceftazidime; Tobramycin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms RATNO
- 19 Nov 2014 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 25 Jun 2011 New trial record