OPEN LABEL PHASE II STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY OF STANDARD INDUCTION AND CONSOLIDATION THERAPY IN COMBINATION WITH DASATINIB IN NEWLY DIAGNOSED ADULT PATIENTS WITH PHILADELPHIA CHROMOSOME POSITIVE ACUTE LYMPHOBLASTIC LEUKEMIA (PH+ALL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary)
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Feb 2016 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.