A Phase II Study on Everolimus, an mTOR Inhibitor (Oral Formulation), With Octreotide LAR (RM) in Adult Patients With Advanced, Non-functioning, Well-differentiated Gastrointestinal Neuroendocrine Tumours (GI NET)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Octreotide
- Indications Gastrointestinal cancer; Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EVERLAR
- 02 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 7 Jun 2017.
- 11 Oct 2016 Results presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress