A Blinded, Randomized Phase 2/3 Study to Assess Immunogenicity and Safety of Two Different Dose Levels of a Vero Cell-Derived Whole Virus H5N1 Influenza Vaccine in a Healthy Japanese Adult Population Aged 18 to 59 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A vaccine H5N1-Baxter (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- 01 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Aug 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.