Prulifloxacin versus levofloxacin in the treatment of patients with Acute Exacerbations of Chronic Bronchitis AECB
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Levofloxacin (Primary) ; Prulifloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis; Bacterial infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Angelini Group
- 21 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 284 to 300 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 29 Jun 2011 New trial record
- 12 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by EudraCT.