A Phase 2b Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Repeat-dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of ALKS 37 in Subjects With Opioid-induced Constipation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Methylsamidorphan (Primary)
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alkermes
- 05 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 157 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History