A Phase 1 Dose-Escalation Study to Determine the Safety of TH-302 in Combination With Sunitinib in Patients With Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma, Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors and Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Evofosfamide (Primary) ; Sunitinib
- Indications Gastrointestinal stromal tumours; Neuroendocrine tumours; Pancreatic cancer; Renal cancer; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Threshold Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Dec 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Jun 2014 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Oct 2013 Results for the phase I part of the study presented at the 25th AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History