Efficacy and long-term safety of ospemifene in the treatment of vulvar and vaginal atrophy (VVA) in postmenopausal women: A 52-week, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study comparing 60 mg oral daily dose of ospemifene with placebo.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ospemifene (Primary)
- Indications Atrophic vaginitis; Vulval disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Hormos Medical; Shionogi
- 06 Oct 2012 Tolerability results presented at the 23rd Annual Meeting of the North American Menopause Society.
- 18 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT00566982).
- 18 Apr 2012 Company (Shionogi) added as trial sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History