A DOUBLE BLIND, MULTINATIONAL, MULTICENTRE, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED 10-WEEK STUDY ASSESSING THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF F2695 SR FLEXIBLE DOSE (75,100 MG /DAY) IN THE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER EFFICACY AND TOLERANCE OF F2695 SR IN MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Levomilnacipran (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pierre Fabre
- 20 May 2015 Pooled analysis (recurrent and first episode MDD) results presented at the 168th Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
- 09 Oct 2013 Pooled results for patient subgroups from 5 trials presented at the 26th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 09 Oct 2013 Pooled results from 5 trials presented at the 26th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History