A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study of Oral MOA-728 for the Treatment of Opioid-Induced Bowel Dysfunction in Subjects with Chronic Non-Malignant Pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Methylnaltrexone bromide (Primary)
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 22 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).
- 22 Jul 2011 Additional lead trial center and investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2011 Actual initiation date changed from 9 Nov 2006 to Aug 2006, additional trial location (USA) identified and company added (Salix Pharmaceuticals) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.