A Multi-center, Open-label Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Objective Response Rate of Bevacizumab in Combination With Modified FOLFOX-6 Followed by One Year of Maintenance With Bevacizumab Alone in Patients With Initially Not or Borderline Resectable Colorectal Liver Metastases (The CLMO-001 Trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Levofolinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colon cancer; Liver metastases; Rectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ABOVE
- Sponsors Roche
- 22 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 May 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jun 2016.