Single Arm Salvage Therapy With Pegylated Interferon Alfa-2a for Patients With High Risk Polycythemia Vera or High Risk Essential Thrombocythemia Who Are Either Hydroxyurea Resistant or Intolerant or Have Had Abdominal Vein Thrombosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Essential thrombocythaemia; Polycythaemia vera; Venous thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 12 Dec 2017 Results assessing MPN symptom impact and quality of life, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 12 Dec 2017 Primary endpoint (Evaluate the ability of Pegylated Interferon Alfa-2a to achieve Complete Response or Partial Response in patients with (1) high risk polycythemia vera or (2) high risk essential thrombocythemia or (3) splanchnic vein thrombosis) has not been met, as per results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 12 Dec 2017 Final results of the study presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology