A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of NKTR-118 in Relieving Opioid-Induced Constipation (OIC) in Patients With Cancer-Related Pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Naloxegol (Primary)
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 29 May 2015 Status changed from completed to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.