A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 200 mcg BID Mometasone Furoate Nasal Spray (MFNS) in the Treatment of Nasal Polyps (Protocol No. P05604)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone (Primary)
- Indications Nasal polyps
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.