VRC 016: A Phase 1b Open-Label, Randomized Clinical Trial to Evaluate Early Innate and Adaptive Immune Responses to the Investigational HIV-1 Vaccines: VRC-HIVADV014-00-VP and VRC-HIVDNA016-00-VP in Ad5 Seronegative Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs VRC-HIVADV014-00-VP (Primary) ; VRC-HIVDNA016-00-VP (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 22 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 24 to 36 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jul 2011 New trial record