Phase IV An Evaluator-Blind Controlled Parallel-Group Study To Assess Efficacy And Safety Of Skinoren 15% Gel And Differin 0,1% Gel For The Treatment And Maintenance Treatment Of Facial Acne Vulgaris And Late-Type Acne In Females.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azelaic acid (Primary) ; Adapalene
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SKADI
- 13 Jan 2014 New source identified and integrated (DRKS00003170; German Clinical Trials Register).
- 23 Mar 2012 New source identified and integrated (EudraCT2011-000152-42; European Clinical Trials Database).
- 19 Aug 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.