An OPEN LABEL Phase II Safety Study of Bovine Intestinal Alkaline Phosphatase (bIAP), an Inflammation Modulating Moiety, in RA Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Alkaline phosphatase (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REUMAP
- Sponsors Alloksys Life Sciences
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 25 Aug 2011 Planned End Date changed from 5 Apr 2012 to 1 May 2012.