A Multicenter Randomised Study Comparing the Antiviral Efficacy of Pegylated Interferon-alfa-2a Plus Placebo vs. Pegylated Interferon-alfa-2a Plus Tenofovir for the Treatment of Chronic Delta Hepatitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary) ; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications Hepatitis D
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 11 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.