A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Dose-ranging, Multi-centered Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of NKPL66 (CaPre) in the Treatment of Mild-to-high Hypertriglyceridemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omega-3 phospholipid (Primary)
- Indications Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRIFECTA
- Sponsors Acasti Pharma
- 14 Aug 2017 According to an Acasti Pharma media release, select data from this and other studies (COLT, PMRI2016-4010 and CAP13-101) will be submitted for publication in a peer-reviewed journal.
- 14 Aug 2017 Results from this study were included in an oral presentation at the International Academy of Cardiology Annual Scientific Sessions 22nd World Congress on Heart Disease (WCHD), according to an Acasti Pharma media release.
- 21 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.