The Breast CARE Study: Capecitabine (Xeloda) combined with Rhenium-188-HEDP in breast cancer patients with bone metastases; a Re-188-HEDP phase I dose escalation study and phase II efficacy study.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Rhenium-188-etidronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Bone metastases; Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Breast CARE Study
- 22 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 07 Jul 2011 New trial record