A Multicentre Randomised Phase II Clinical Pilot Study to Compare the Pharmacodynamic Efficacy and Tolerability of the Sublingual and the Vestibular Administration Route for SLITonePLUS Birch.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Birch pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Hypersensitivity; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Feb 2013 Official title amended as reportrd by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Sep 2011 Actual end date 1 Jan 2011 added as reportrd by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.