A Phase 2, Randomized, Open-label, Multicenter Study of the Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor (HDACi) JNJ-26481585 at Two Dose Levels in Subjects With Previously Treated Stage Ib-IVa Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Quisinostat (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides; Sezary syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 02 Feb 2016 Results published in the British Journal of Dermatology
- 02 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to results published in the British Journal of Dermatology.
- 10 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History