Open-Label, Single Arm Evaluation of BMS-790052 (Daclatasvir) in Combination With Peg-Interferon Alfa-2a and Ribavirin in Black-African Americans, Latinos and White-Caucasians With Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 1 Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Daclatasvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.