A study of panitumumab, oxaliplatin, fluorouracil and l-leucovorine as first-line treatment in patients with KRAS wild-type metastatic colorectal cancer. (PANORAMA study)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PANORAMA
- 12 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 14 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 12 Jul 2011 New trial record