A Multicenter Phase IB Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Feasibility and Efficacy of the Torisel-Rituximab-Cyclophosphamide-Doxorubicin-Vincristine-Prednisone (T-R-CHOP), Torisel-Rituximab-Fludarabine-Cyclophosphamide (T-R-FC) and Torisel-Rituximab-Aracytine High Dose-Dexamethasone (T-R-DHA) for the Treatment of Patients in Relapsed/Refractory Mantle Cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Temsirolimus (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Fludarabine; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms T3
- 08 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.