A Double-blind, Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Cross-over Study to Investigate the Tolerability and Effect of Three Single-dose Regimens of BIA 9-1067 on the Levodopa Pharmacokinetics, Motor Response, and Erythrocyte Soluble Catechol-O-methyltransferase Activity in Parkinson's Disease Patients Concomitantly Treated With Levodopa/Dopa-decarboxylase Inhibitor.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Opicapone (Primary) ; Levodopa/benserazide; Levodopa/carbidopa
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors BIAL - Portela C S.A.
- 30 Mar 2012 Additional trial locations (Romania and Ukraine) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2012 Actual patient number is 10 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2012 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT01568034).