A Cancer Research UK Phase I Trial of Olaparib (AZD2281), an Oral PARP Inhibitor, in Combination With Extended Low-Dose Oral Temozolomide in Patients With Relapsed Glioblastoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms OPARATIC
- 01 Feb 2018 Status changed to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology