A PHASE I DOSE ESCALATION STUDY OF HYPOFRACTIONATED STEREOTACTIC RADIOTHERAPY WITH BEVACIZUMAB IN THE TREATMENT OF RECURRENT MALIGNANT GLIOMA.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Oligodendroglioma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 04 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated