A Phase 1 Study of AC220 (ASP2689) in Combination With Induction and Consolidation Chemotherapy in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Quizartinib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ambit Biosciences Corporation
- 18 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 20 Sep 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.