A Phase 1 Dose Escalation Study of MGA271 in Refractory Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Enoblituzumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Breast cancer; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MacroGenics
- 21 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 07 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History