A Randomised, Controlled, Open-Label Trial to Compare Brachial Artery Reactivity and Cardiovascular Risk of a Treatment Simplification by Darunavir/Ritonavir (DRV/r) 800/100 mg O.D. Versus a Triple Combination Therapy Containing DRV/r in HIV-1 Infected Subjects With Undetectable Plasma HIV-1 RNA on Their Current Treatments.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Darunavir; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MONARCH
- Sponsors Janssen-Cilag
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Jun 2009 to Apr 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jul 2011 New trial record