A Phase II, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Adaptive, Combined Proof of Concept and Dose-Finding Study to Investigate Efficacy, Safety, Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics of ASP3652 in the Treatment of CP/CPPS.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ASP 3652 (Primary)
- Indications Pelvic pain; Prostatitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AZURE
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 27 Feb 2017 Primary endpoint (Change from baseline in the National Institutes of Health-Chronic Prostatitis Symptom Index (NIH-CPSI), total score at 12 weeks) has not been met.
- 27 Feb 2017 Results published in the Urology
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.