Phase II Study of Pegylated Ifna-2a (Pegasys) in Patients With Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Who Have Minimal Residual Disease While Receiving Therapy With Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 31 Jan 2012 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record; 2011-0184).