A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter, Parallel-group Study with an Open-label Extension Phase to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Adjunctive Perampanel in Primary Generalized Tonic-Clonic Seizures
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Perampanel (Primary)
- Indications Tonic-clonic epilepsy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 27 Apr 2018 Results assessing time to pre-randomization monthly seizure count as a potential new clinical endpoint using full analysis set patient population (n=162) from this trial, presented at the 70th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 05 Dec 2017 Results of post hoc analysis of open label extension studies, presented at the 71st Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.
- 05 Dec 2017 Results of post hoc analysis presented at the 71st Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History