A Phase II Study of Brentuximab Vedotin as Salvage Therapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma Prior to Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Dec 2017 Results assessing the post-AHCT outcomes of patients treated with second-line standard/fixed-dose brentuximab vedotin, published in the Annals of Oncology
- 02 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.