A Randomised Phase II study comparing the efficacy of 5azacitidine alone versus combination therapy with lenalidomide and 5azacitidine in patients with higher risk myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) and low marrow blast count acute myeloid leukaemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine; Lenalidomide
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Apr 2018 Results assessing genetic biomarkers following treatment with Azacitidine or Thalidomide or Lenalidomide that predict clinical outcomes in MDS in patients enrolled in ALLG MDS3 and MDS4 clinical trials, were presented at the 109th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 26 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 15 Mar 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History