Phase I, Open Label Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of Multiple Combinations of H1 and H5 Influenza Hemagglutinin Plasmids Administered ID Followed by in Vivo Electroporation With CELLECTRA-3P in Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs INO 3510 (Primary) ; Influenza virus DNA vaccine; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype; Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Inovio Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Feb 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Apr 2013 Data for H1N1 were presented at the World Vaccine Congress, according to an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 16 Mar 2012 Interim results are expected to be available in the second quarter of 2012.