A Phase 1/2a Dose-escalation Study of JX 594 (Thymidine Kinase-Deactivated Vaccinia Virus Plus GM-CSF) Administered by Multiple Intravenous (IV) Infusions Alone and in Combination With Irinotecan in Patients With Metastatic, Refractory Colorectal Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pexastimogene devacirepvec (Primary) ; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Jennerex
- 07 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.