Met or EGFR Inhibition in Gastroesophageal Adenocarcinoma (MEGA): FOLFOX alone or in combination with AMG 102 or panitumumab as first-line treatment in patients with advanced gastroesophageal adenocarcinoma: FNCLCC-FFCD-AGEO-GERCOR PRODIGE 17-ACCORD 20 randomized phase II trial.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorouracil (Primary) ; Folinic acid (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Panitumumab (Primary) ; Rilotumumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MEGA
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 May 2015 Primary endpoint (PFS at 4 month) met in all treatment arms as reported at 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 23 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.