A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized, multi-center phase II trial to assess the efficacy of Sorafenib-maintenance therapy in Flt3-ITD positive AML in complete hematological remission after allogenic stem cell transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Sormain
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Oct 2016 This trial has been suspended in Germany.
- 30 Aug 2011 Additional trial identifiers (DRKS00000591, 4036508) identified, actual initiation date is 29 Oct 2010 and trial investigator identified as reported by German Clinical Trials Register.