Efficacy and safety of ODM-101 compared to a standard combination (Stalevo); a randomised, double-blind, crossover, proof of concept study in patients with Parkinson's disease and end-of-dose motor fluctuations.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Levodopa/carbidopa/entacapone (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PARPOC
- 23 Mar 2013 Primary endpoint 'Off-time' has been met.
- 23 Mar 2013 Results presented at the 65th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 13 Jan 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 117 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History