Avastin / Irinotecan in patients with recurrent or progressive malignant glioma An academic prospective single-arm phase II clinical trial for evaluation of advanced functional neuroimaging techniques and molecular markers in the course of anti-angiogenic therapies in malignant gliomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary)
- Indications Glioma
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AVIRMA; AVIRMA01-09
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 22 Dec 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database: EudraCT2009-015036-15).